No one likes flakes, and that includes me.
In the past months, I've realized that I've surrounded myself with flakes. If any one is interested, I've got "flakes" up for grabs, FOR FREE.
Sometimes I don't think they mean to be flakes but it just so happens that they are to me. Half of the things that comes out of their mouths now makes me roll my eyes into my head (now if only I can train my ears to fold into my head too then I won't have to listen to all the rubbish that comes out of their mouthes.)
After much thought, I realized that at my time of need, I received no refuge. I got the total opposite actually. I got a load of crap from them that they needed help with. I busied myself around their feelings, their broken hearts, their wants and needs and gossip about their other superficial friends. Everyone's trying to look like a saint and sigh about other people's mistakes. Well it's all BOGUS.
Through it all, I some how lost myself with this circle of drama and now I feel like I'm drowning in it and cant make my way out. I seriously need a lifestyle change... starting tomorrow. Swimming at 6:45am. *fingers crossed*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment