Sunday, March 23, 2008

At age 24, you'd think that I've some how managed to keep my thoughts some what organized and be able to express myself better than I ever could before but, you're wrong.

At age 24, I feel as if I've reached a plateau that is leading to no where. It doesn't seem to get any higher, and there doesn't seem to be a way down either. I peer over the edge of it and see nothing but darkness, afraid to jump. Maybe if I did jump down, I might actually find myself again but for now, I'm stuck here, until I get up the nerve to make a change.

The reason why I am back here on blogger was that it is more accessible to my non-LJ friends. I will update both accounts I think, since LJ is more of an account to keep track of my personal thoughts and this will be the PG13 version of it. or... in other words, things that I'm not ashamed to admit to the world. Things like "yes, I ate a whole giant bar of chocolate, a pot of instant kimchi ramen, a plate of strawberries with huge dollops of sour cream, a can of grass jelly, some cadbury mini-eggs, a chopped scallop roll, a BC roll, a spicy salmon roll, a sunomono, a bowl of chicken soup, a carrot, some garlic bread all in the span of my day." where as on my LJ I'll be writing: omg... I am such a pig. (oh... but I guess I don't mind admitting that here either).

But I digress, this is and will be, a new home to my thought process. Enjoy.

No comments: